Bright fuchsia, the dianthus flower is adorned with a beautiful white lace. With a subtle clove flavor, his main quality is to brighten up fruit salads, cakes, jellies, jams, and fruit pies.
· The container placed in the refrigerator, keeps from 5 to 7 days.
· We deliver in Montreal, Laval, and the North Shore of Montreal from Monday to Friday throughout the year. A minimum order of $150 is required to benefit from this free service.
· Before placing your first order, you must fill out the account opening form available in the contact tab and send it to email@example.com , you will quickly receive a confirmation informing you if delivery to your address is possible.
- You can pick up your order directly from the farm at 491 Côte St-Louis Est, Blainville, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and no minimum order is required.
- The farm is not open to the public, only companies that have placed an order in advance can come and collect it on site.
- Individual customers can purchase our products from one of our resellers, a list of which is available under the Retailers tab.
- Montreal - Quebec - Ottawa - Toronto - Halifax
- All our sprouts, edible flowers and organic vegetables are available everywhere in Quebec and even in Toronto and Halifax thanks to our many distributors who cover a very large territory.
- Just call the one you want to order from. They are all listed in our Points of sale / distributors tab.
- You can also ask your usual distributor to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are ordering through a distributor, you should contact them for their prices and procedure.
- If you order directly with us, you have until 3:00 p.m. the day before your desired delivery or pick-up date to place your order.
- You can use our e-mail address email@example.com to send your order.
- Do not hesitate to call us for more information on our products at 450-433-8789