Smaller, the viola is part of the same family as the pansy. With its delicate taste, it can be used in many ways. In salads, pastries, sushi and even as decoration in cocktails.
- The container placed in the refrigerator, keeps from 5 to 7 days.
· We deliver in Montreal, Laval, and the North Shore of Montreal from Monday to Friday throughout the year. A minimum order of $150 is required to benefit from this free service.
· Before placing your first order, you must fill out the account opening form available in the contact tab and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , you will quickly receive a confirmation informing you if delivery to your address is possible.
- You can pick up your order directly from the farm at 491 Côte St-Louis Est, Blainville, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, and no minimum order is required.
- The farm is not open to the public, only companies that have placed an order in advance can come and collect it on site.
- Individual customers can purchase our products from one of our resellers, a list of which is available under the Retailers tab.
- Montreal - Quebec - Ottawa - Toronto - Halifax
- All our sprouts, edible flowers and organic vegetables are available everywhere in Quebec and even in Toronto and Halifax thanks to our many distributors who cover a very large territory.
- Just call the one you want to order from. They are all listed in our Points of sale / distributors tab.
- You can also ask your usual distributor to contact us via email@example.com
· If you are ordering through a distributor, you must contact them to find out their prices and procedures.
· If you order directly with us, you have until 3:00 pm the day before the desired delivery or pickup date to place your order.
· You can use our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to send your order.
· Do not hesitate to call us for more information on our products at 450-433-8789